Our Season includes a Spring Concert, Local Festivals, Concerts in the Park, a Fall Concert and our annual "Sounds of Christmas" Concert.
We hold three fundraising concerts which are presented in partnership with the Hamilton Spectator, and raise money for various charities. Previous concerts have raised money for the Spec Kids, the Joseph Brant Hospital, and Performing Arts Burlington.
The Burlington Concert Band is available for both public and private functions. For booking information, please contact us.
2017-2018 Concert Season
- Children's concert at Art Gallery of Burlington – Sunday, October 22, 2 p.m. – Kids $10, Adults $15, Family of four $40
- Christmas Spectacular at the Burlington Performing Arts Centre – Friday, December 1, 8 p.m. – Join us for our annual holiday celebrations, featuring guest stars the Halton Police Chorus!
- Friday, Feb. 9, 2018 – Valentine's Day Concert at St. Christopher's Church
- Friday, May 11th, 2018 – Spring Concert — Get Tickets!
- Sunday, August 12<sup>th</sup> – Concert in the Park, at Central Park Bandshell, directly adjacent to the Burlington Music Centre