Our season includes a Valentine's Day Concert, Spring Concert, Local Festivals, Concerts in the Park, Fall Concert, Christmas Parades, and Christmas Concert.
We hold fundraising concerts throughout the year and raise money for various charities. Previous concerts have raised money for the Burlington Food Bank, Ronald McDonald House Charities Hamilton and Joseph Brant Hospital Foundation.
The Burlington Concert Band is available for both public and private functions. For booking information, please contact us.
- Sound of Music Grande Parade:Saturday June 15th, 11am in Downtown Burlington
- Concert in the Park: Sunday August 18th at Central Park Bandshell, 7:30 pm. Our annual FREE outdoor concert - this year we are celebrating the end of our 110th season!
Central Park is directly beside the Burlington Music Centre – More information
- Walk In Remembrance & Butterfly Release: Sunday, September 15th – Free, outdoor concert performance hosted by and in support of the Bereaved Families of Ontario, South Central Region
- Childrens' Concert: Saturday, October 26th, 2:00pm, Burlington Music Centre – FREE
- Christmas Concert: Wednesday, December 11th, 8:00pm, Burlington Performing Arts Centre